Lindsey here! I work with entrepreneurs who want an all-in-one solution for their business and need the moving pieces of their brand to work together in a consistent, polished way.
WHO I WORK WITH:
- Brand new businesses who want to start out with a cohesive and consistent foundation
- Rebranding businesses who have outgrown their DIY beginnings or changed their initial vision
- Scaling businesses who need to get back to roots and build a core value-centered brand that invites people to join them
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You try to work with branding and a logo design that just doesn’t represent your business anymore. It doesn’t speak to the heart of your business, and the branding is so piecemeal that you can’t be consistent with it anyway.
You struggle with the words to use to attract your ideal avatar, to be consistent with your messaging, and be confident that your copy is making a difference.
You wish you could find one person to be dedicated to your business. One person to designate creative control to, so that you could be sure ideas and concepts discussed won’t get lost in translation going from concept to execution.
A personal, intimate experience that minimizes back-and-forth and allows you to spend your time where you SHINE.
Yes? It’s time for you to show up online, authentically, beautifully, professionally.
Branding + copy + web design all in one easy breezy package.
But the thing is: I’m not an agency.
An eye for minimal design, a love for writing, and passion for small business strategy to create a platforms that entrepreneurs use to explode their growth and make a heart-centered statement in the online space is how I serve amazing human beings like you.
What you want to feel is confident in design and equipped in messaging –> when your brand’s visuals, website, and messaging & copy work together consistently and with impact.
I can take you there–through my proven process of high-touch design and message-crafting–without any of your brilliant ideas or effective strategy pieces being lost in translation.
Let me walk alongside you to help your business thrive.
“Working with Verity & Co. was one of the best professional decisions I’ve ever made. I had no idea where to start, but that didn’t matter. Lindsey had a clear vision for my brand and gently led me through a process that was not only easy but fun. During the project, Verity & Co. strategized, branded, designed, and created copy. I was free to write. Isn’t that what a writer is supposed to do? The finished product, my new author website, was like unveiling a fresh new me.
In the beginning, I wondered if you would know how to brand a person, an author, not a business per say. You delivered on your promises. You were straightforward, letting me know what you would do for me and you delivered! Plus, you answered EVERY question I had, making me feel at ease with the process.
You are honest, professional, and you will get the job done! You allow the client choices, while gently guiding them to a finished product they could only imagine.
And now I have more confidence. Ready to tackle many marketing objectives that I thought were unachievable before.”
Kimberlee Esselstrom, kimberleeesselstrom.com
- STRATEGY. The perfect mix of what represents YOU and what your audience will connect with and positively respond to.
- VISUALS. Complete brand visuals (a minimalist, high-end logo and visual design to get you noticed by your target audience).
- COPY. Brand voice messaging & copy (words and message that speaks to the heart to spread your vision and mission).
- WEBSITE. WordPress web design & development (conversion-based design to invite your audience to be a part of what you’re doing in business).
- IMPLEMENTATION. Implementation support for launching and moving forward in growth/scaling.
FIVE WRITING STRATEGIES FOR BETTER WEBSITE COPY
Would you see growth in your business with:
* website words that turn browsers into customers?
* social media posts that speak to the heart instead of falling on distracted ears?
* brand messaging that reaches your audience in a way that makes you feel value-giving instead of salesy?
* and copy that convinces your people that you're absolutely the person they want to work with?