Write a Better Website Group Program
Join the waitlist for the program launching June 2019!
“I don’t know how to write copy for my website. Where do I start, and what do I even say to make people WANT to listen?”
“I’m not a pushy person. How do I talk about my brand and my offers in a way that doesn’t feel salesy?”
“I wish I was confident in my writing, but I’m just not. How can I get to that place of confidence in my message?”
Do these thoughts resonate with you?
Is creating a consistent brand voice intimidating, writing the pages of your website scary, and the lack of self-confidence bringing you down?
This is normal (so you’re not alone, girl!) and forcing yourself to learn from a course only can be so so difficult.
This is the inspiration for Write a Better Website program, a 4 week group program to help women like you write better website copy so you feel confident that your marketing messaging is actually attracting their audience to them and converting them to hire your services.
What’s included in the group program?
– a 4 week group program in June 2019, maximum of 10 women (so jump on this waitlist, my friend!)
– why 4 weeks? Because you need better copy like yesterday, right? And I like fast action and quick wins.
– designed with the best group program components in mind PLUS access to the expertise of a copywriter in the thick of writing website copy every day.
– RESULTS: to refine your marketing message, be clear in who you are, what you do, and who you serve so you can attract ideal clients and increase revenue
– the website pages we can work on together include your home page, about page, any and all services you offer, how you work, sales pages, product descriptions, on into infinity — but we’ll focus on the typical 4-5
– weekly training material + action homework, live weekly Zoom meetings, access to me for the month of June, accountability to move this needle in your business, and a customized 1:1 review of the actual website copy you’ve worked on during our time together! Priceless.
– WAITLIST price point: $497. P.S. Hiring a copywriter costs thousands, and in the end, you still might not be sure how to write for your brand, right…
SPACE IS INCREDIBLY LIMITED
It’s time to take the one main GOAL of your website (i.e. book discovery calls, get qualified leads, attract clients, sell your programs, etc.) and WRITE COPY to accomplish that goal.
Not only will you complete the program with your written website done (words that you’ll feel GOOD about) but consider: what will this refreshed website do for your business? What would it do for your business to have a website accomplishing goals for you?
GET ON THE WAITLIST FOR THE FIRST CHANCE TO JOIN THE PROGRAM.